CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

First Assignment

The book I have chosen is As I Lay Dying.I chose this book because it sounds like it would be a good book.The author William Faulkner,uses a very interesting method of writting that I have never read before. He uses many narrators to tell their perspectives about the life of the main character. Also, Mr.Downing has read it before and said it was a great book so i'm checking it out to see if he's right. Well I don't know what else to write about the book i'm going to read soo, I'm done!:)

5 comments:

krystessa said...

its also on oprahs book club list. betcha didnt know that did you?! so it has has to be good:)

veronica marie-peaches said...

william faulkner reminds me of ms. faulknre. "integers!!!!"

william j. galloway said...

what up my hommie from the dirty south how it bge going b?

william j. galloway said...

oh kuu no i didnt know that

william j. galloway said...

what up g thing ?